- All of the fees mentioned above are subject to the 6% Goods and Services Tax.
- For all categories of registration, the Secretariat will charge the appropriate full rate if the delegate fails to provide the necessary information or proof. Registration will only be confirmed electronically by e-mail upon receipt of FULL PAYMENT.
- The Registration fees include admission to all sessions, coffee breaks, lunches, Welcome Reception on 20 August 2017 but not the Gala dinner, optional tours, airport transfer and accommodation.
- The Accompanying Person Fees include admission to Welcome Reception, and the Gala Dinner. Tours, airport transfer and accommodation are optional.
- Acceptance of registration is at the sole discretion of the Organiser. Confirmation of registration will be sent in writing upon receipt of full payment.
Travel Grant Available!
- For delegates age 40 years & under only
- For delegates from developing countries* only
- Registration fee is waived
- Not applicable for Malaysian delegates
*Classification of Developing countries are based on United Nation’s list of Low Income countries
CRRT Country Classification
TRAVEL GRANT CLOSING DEADLINE
7 Aug 2017
- CLOSED -
** Online Multimedia Presentations
We will PARTIALLY record the plenary, symposium and workshop sessions for post-Congress viewing online. Add this package to your registration to review presentation in a state-of-the-art format that includes streaming audio and video, and synchronized slides. Make this purchase when registering for the Congress online and Save significantly over post-Congress purchase of individual plenary sessions.